Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring Everyone!

I am so excited!  Spring is FINALLY here!  This past winter, Cape Cod has seen one snow storm after another and I didn't think this day would ever get here!!

I had to go off and clean a couple of cottages (my 'other' job) in preparation of the summer season, and took a moment here and there to just appreciate the day!  You know that spring has arrived when the crocus' start popping up!

Future Tulips

Crocus
Crocus

Crocus
And because spring is followed by summer, here's a couple of shots of the Atlantic from East Sandwich Beach to get you excited!

Don't you just love these colors?!
Looking towards the Massachusetts Bay entrance of the Cape Cod Canal



I came up with a couple of fabulous ideas for projects to create while looking out across the Bay!  But first, I'm going to sit outside on the deck (no ocean view from my house, but that's okay), and work on a couple of the new blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment